We need your help delivering programs and activities that connect people and community
Each year, Mosaic assists thousands of people of all ages and cultures across Newcastle, Lake Macquarie, Central Coast and New England through its aged care, settlement, family and youth services.
We need your help to deliver the important programs and activities that connect people of all different cultures so they can become activte members in their local communities.
By donating to Mosaic Multicultural Connections, you will be making a positive difference to the lives of individuals, families and communities. We need your help to deliver the important programs and activities that you can find throughout our website.
Mosaic Multicultural Connections is a registered business name of Northern Settlement Services Limited, which is a registered charity with the ACNC. We can provide tax deductible receipts for gifts over $2.00.
- Homework Assistants
- Talking Around the World Assistant
- Childcare Assistant
- One-on-one English Conversation
Central Coast & Newcastle
- Community Visitor to older people in residential aged care homes
- Multicultural Social Support (aged care) Assistant
Newcastle & Surrounds
- Multicultural Playgroup Assistant
- Chinese Social Support (aged care) Assistant
- Learner Driver Supervision
- Learning and Homework Centre Assistants and Tutors
- Citizenship Test Preparation
Before applying, please call the office to check availability